Friday, April 11, 2008

Go far far away -


Far far away I tell you.

So I experienced a spiritual attack this week. Spiritual depression. Ugh. Yucks. I'm glad I'm out of it. It took me a while to figure it out. And honestly, I haven't sorted it out 100%, but I know I'll get there. I have a supportive spiritual family here who'll help me out. So Mr Devil, I ask you to go far far away from me.

God has already told me that I'm beautiful, musical, artistic, smart, worth more than diamonds, precious, wonderfully made. You cannot put lies into my head and trick me that I'm not.

Tomorrow will be good. It was already great to have that breakthrough tonight. It was also amazing to have a couple of guy musos at the women's conference. When we had prayer before the meeting started, they really prayed a prayer of breakthough for us ladies. It was awesome! I felt quite ashamed of myself because even I wasn't praying that hard out and here were two gentlemen shouting out prayers for us!

I really thank God for the people that He's brought to my path the past week. One person I really appreciate is Nick B. I used to be intimidated by him; I found him to be someone who speaks his mind and jokes in ways where sometimes I wonder whether he's actually serious or not. =) But over the years as I get to know him better, he's actually a gentleman at heart! He does tease me quite a bit; but it's the little things that he does for example, sorting out my cables and plugs for me, helping me carry stuff, fiddling around with the sounds on my keyboard when I play for a laugh. Nick B; thumbs up to you!

A lot of things are going though in my life and others. So I am going to fast and pray for breakthrough. How? I don't know as yet. I still need to figure out how I'm going to handle the next few days. But when I get the chance to finally sit down and have a breather to think, I'll make plans, and maybe share it with you then as well.


This post was written at 10:03 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives