Friday, April 04, 2008
TGIF -

Another week, another birthday.
This time it's my lil' cousin in Brunei by the name of Joel. =)
Happy birthday Joel!
And tomorrow it's mum's birthday! (Happy birthday Mom!) Yay for mum! She's going to climb Mount KK today with dad and his collegues from work. Exciting!! I'm so jealous cos I want to climb Mount KK too. Another time eh.
It's one hour to my MCQ exam. I really should be studying, but my brain doesn't want to. I think I've been 'over-studying' this week in preparation for so many assessments. Well, it's only 3 but still, there's lots to cover. I just hope I don't fail by doing silly mistakes. I already felt like kicking myself yesterday for not doing as well as I would have liked under pressure with the OSCE stations. Ah well. As long as I pass. I cringe at the thought of it being a marginal pass. Nonetheless I claim that I am a child of God and God always blesses his children and gives them the best. So I WILL do well in this exam! (Let me hear a resounding AMEN!) =)
So in 3 hours, I'll be done with the orthopaedic attachment and might not be part of the team anymore(unless I choose to do ortho in my TI year). And in 3 hrs, I will be relaxing and enjoying my weekend, a long one it will be! Oh yea! God is good! =) He really helped me survive this run.
And I am reminded of our
faith, or should I say, my faith. It's interesting how easy it can be shaken. I was listening to a sermon the other day entitled 'stand firm in faith' and it was based on the Scripture in Isaiah 7:9 "If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all" So our faith has to be deeply rooted, with a strong firm foundation in God, with full and utmost trust in Him so that we will stand (Hebrews 12:2).
And to resonate with that, Hebrews 11:6 says that without faith, it is impossible to please God.
This post was written at 8:43 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~