Friday, April 18, 2008

Turn it around -

God's doing amazing things right here right now! Last night, it was just me and Dennis at prayer meeting and we had a great time praying and worshiping God! There is a huge movement in the Spirit right now. God is moving! And to add to that, at Oxygen that was the theme that was coming up time and time again. God's movement. I just have such an excitement in my spirit, and I can't wait to see what God's going to do this year!

I AM SO EXCITED!

There is so much that God has revealed to me over the past week. I can only stand in awe of what He has done - in my life and in the lives of my friends around me. All glory to God.

Other things: I've now got this program installed on my laptop to record songs, and I was recording a couple of my songs yesterday and this morning. I never knew how difficult it could be recording songs. I've done one properly - but if you listen to it, there's so many 'cacatness'. I think it's going to be a while before I can do all of them properly and perhaps release an EP. haha. =)


This post was written at 4:06 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives