Wednesday, May 21, 2008
food for thought -

I still haven't sorted out my electives, which I have planned to have all confirmed by the end of March, and it's now May.
21 We humans keep brainstorming options and plans,
but God's purpose prevails. Proverbs 19:21 (The Message)
That is true. I have like a gazillion (well, that's exaggerating it a little but it sure does feel that way) ideas of where to go for the middle bit of my elective, but ultimately I know that it's God's plan that will prevail. I just thank Him for being my source of peace, a peace that surpasses all understanding. Without it, I would be totally freaking out by now.
And somehow I know that He's got it all worked out and that the plans will unfold at the right time without any hiccups at all.
God is good!
This post was written at 7:48 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~