Sunday, May 04, 2008

The moment -


I am at a place where I have no idea what's going to happen. I believe this is a time when God will test my faith and my faithfulness to Him. God is asking me to come out of my comfort zone - to trust in Him as I take the next step eventhough I have NO idea where He is taking me.

In a way, it is scary, very scary actually because I am one who likes to know what it's like at the end of the road before making the decision to walk there in the first place. But at the same time, it is exciting because I know God is in control of it!

I'm sorry I'm talking in codes at the moment, but I shall wait for some answers before I reveal more. God's taking me to a new level, and I should let Him.

I pray that you let Him too?


This post was written at 5:31 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives