Sunday, July 27, 2008
Answers -
God answers prayers. As He has done for camp, He has also proven Himself faithful in WTP '08. I can't thank Him enough for His faithfulness and His promises to me/us. As I was walking home on Friday, I saw a short & wide rainbow (hard to describe, but it was short in length! And it was coming out from a low lying cloud and you could see each part of the different colours of the rainbow). I didn't have my camera with me at the time, so I couldn't take a photo of it. =(
Anyway, I wrote another song. It's more of a personal song and might sound cheesy to some. But it's a song about me and my Maker. When I find the time to give it another verse, so that it sounds complete, I'll post it up here. =)
Another week in Winton before I head back to the city. It's crazy how time has flown! As they say, time flies when you're having fun. =) On another note, it's slowly sinking in that I'm going to graduate next year. I am actually going to be doctor.
*blink*blink* I can't believe I've come this far already. And this comes back to what I've said earlier in this post. About God being faithful, because if it weren't for Him, I wouldn't be here in this country right now.
This post was written at 1:17 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~