Thursday, October 23, 2008

A moment for Ps 23 -

Tomorrow marks the last day of my 5th year attachment. An exam in the morning, and then that's it; before my dreaded exams a week later. Thinking about it. This time in 2 weeks, my life as a 5th year medical student is over. (Provided I pass my exams and I am having lots of faith that God will help me through this stressful time)

And by this time in a month, I'll be in London. =) As a trainee intern. (That has a nice ring to it :) )

Lots of prayers appreciated! :) I'm starting to wonder whether I'm in the right profession. Meh. Nothing is too difficult for Him to handle, so I'm leaving it all to Him as I work hard to achieve the best.

Updates after exams.


This post was written at 8:13 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives