Sunday, October 05, 2008
something's not quite right -

I had kueh tiaw last night and it would have been perfect Malaysian style if it were not for the presence of a few broccoli and cauliflower stalks in it. =P
It was a great relaxing weekend, catching up with a close friend visiting from Christchurch. Great times. Now I have to push my "resume" button and start studying again.
I thank God for the beautiful sunshine today that I could sit with a friend on a bench in a beautiful garden having lunch, and catching up with her. It is times like these when I just want to have a holiday and not have anything to do with study. Just taking time to enjoy nature and basking in God's creation. Anyhoo, there's a season for everything, and in this season I am meant to focus on my studies and pass my 5th year exams (which is basically the biggest hurdle to go over in my whole medicine course). And then, (OOOOoooooo, I get so excited talking about this) AND THEN, I'll be on my way to enjoy my holidays *cough*, I mean, medical electives in London, Singapore and Brunei!
This post was written at 4:06 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~