Thursday, October 09, 2008
Special day -
Happy 25th anniversary mom and dad!
In all honesty, I forgot it was the 9th today until now. I can't believe it's the end of the week now. Foreseeing now a long night because I have an assignment due tomorrow and also a case presentation to do tomorrow, both of which are not completed yet. Well, at least the assignment is 99% done. Just need to tidy up some things. Now, the presentation...that's another matter altogether.
Anyhoo. It's a special day today for my mommy and daddy. =) I almost,
key word = almost, booked a flight home for it, but I didn't because I don't have a holiday now. But hey, it's the thought that counts =)
I will see you both in just over a month. Can't wait! =)
Love you both lots and lots!
xoxo
This post was written at 7:09 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~