Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hallelujah -

I am one step closer to becoming a doctor (providing I pass my exams, which I believe God will provide for me! Amen!)

Exams are over! OVER! I actually don't know what to do with my time now that I don't need to study. Haha. This is exciting. So what are my plans? Catching up with a few people before I leave Dunedin on Tuesday. Shopping. Clean my room so that it is live-able when my friend stays over next year.

God is amazing. Without Him, I imagine that I would crack under the pressure. I thank Him for blessing me with 2 awesome study mates, who motivated me to keep up with them (cos they are oh-so-smart!) The study and hard work paid off! It's sad that we won't really be in the same group next year. I will miss Gp A. I reckon it has been the best group of people to work with for the past 2 years.

And now, I'm also getting ready to fly home! Yay! And then off to London (now I can think about it as much as I want, without feeling guilty! =P) and then Singapore and relax in Brunei before I head back here again in March.

The feeling still hasn't sunk in yet. Like, where did 5th year go?


This post was written at 10:29 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives