Friday, November 21, 2008
Medical elective -
I just landed in London. London is ...different. I didn't have any expectations of what London would be like so I can't comment. I can't believe I'm here that's all :)
God has been amazing in His provisions - helping me pass 5th year: I know I couldn't have done it without His srength in keeping me sane and calm during that stressful period; and also taking care of my medical elective needs. Providing me with a place to stay in London, Singapore and Brunei respectively. Funnily enough just the other day when I was at home in Brunei, I was asking my parents what I should do about my accommodation in Singapore since no one has gotten back to me about it yet - and I was close to writing in an application for the hostel accomodation provided by the hospital which costs quite a bit for each night I will be there. Then I checked my email that night and saw that someone has offered me their place to stay for the month and what more; their place is walking distance to the hospital! Hallelujah! God provides for His children indeed! I was so stoked at His provision, especially since I was just talking about it! The verse about how He takes care of us so much more compared to the birds of the field came to my mind and that is true indeed!
So my medical electives are all taken care of now. I just need to go through each of them. :)
God is amazing!
This post was written at 10:44 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~