Monday, November 24, 2008

Wandering -

I couldn't go to 'work' today because somehow, I don't have a schedule with the hospital yet. So I had a day off. I was only in Whitechapel for under 2 hours. Anyway, because I didn't want to stay at home by myself and do nothing, I thought I'd go out for some shopping/sightseeing - mostly sightseeing I must say.

Sam dropped me off at Covent Garden, where I just had a look around and then I thought I'd walk a bit to find some shopping places. BUT. Every street that I turn into has either a row of cafes and restaurants and every eating place you can imagine, OR a row of business like buildings, or theatres (they have lots of theatres here, I realise). No shops. So I kept walking, hoping I would be in luck. Then I started to notice that the buildings were more or less the same...no shopping places. After about 1 hr of walking, I got a bit tired and decided to find an underground to take the tube home; only to find out the station I was at was only one stop away from St Paul's, where the cathedral was. Thinking to myself, since I'm so close already...might as well go see what it's like. So off I walked..for a long while...and finally found the cathedral.



St Paul's cathedral from the outside. It was too big to fit into my camera screen. >.<

Random building I walked past, which looked pretty.

There are no pictures from inside the cathedral because it's not allowed.

I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow. Let's hope they can contact that doctor and so I can start working.


This post was written at 8:22 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives