Sunday, November 30, 2008

A day with my Maker -

No one was free so I spent today with God. I went to Kensington Temple (aka Elim church) near Notting Hill gate and it was a great service! I enjoyed the whole service - especially the long worship! :) Ps talked about 'spring cleaning' which spoke to me - something that I need to do for a long time now.

Then I walked around to find some spots in London - my big plan for the day. =O) It was actually great - walking with my Maker - going to Kensington Palace, walking through Hyde Park and seeing various monuments in the park, walking through the Christmas market, only to find myself walking towards Buckingham Palace (so I went there :) ) and then saw the London's Eye and Big Ben in the distance and walked towards them and found them! =O) It was wonderful! I took lots of photos before my camera decided to have a flat battery (and I forgot to bring my spare one with me!).

Then I met Sarah at Starbucks to walk home and then head out again to Giraffe for dinner. Wasn't the best meal; but I enjoyed my mash potatoes =O)

It was a great day today. I loved every moment of it. Although I was by myself physically, knowing that God was with me the whole time as I took in His creation - it was amazing. Refreshing.

Today I was reminded how special I was. So special that God gave His one and only Son to die to the cross for me. My life was bought at a price. I do not own it. And so, I live for the One who created me and loves me unconditionally.

Pics to be uploaded at a later date....

Oh..I didn't mention above, but it was 4 degrees today with on and off drizzles - and I still managed to get around alright :) God is good!


This post was written at 10:03 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives