Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No more bad stuff (You hold me now) - Hillsong London -

Finally back to Brunei after 5 weeks of being in London.  Rest for a few days, and then it's off to Singapore on Sunday. I'm actually quite tired of travelling :(

The song featured in the title above is playing in my head eversince I heard it on Sunday in Hillsong London church. For me, it talks about hope. Hope in God. Which is what I really need to remind myself of lately. After being to two church services on Sunday (KT and Hillsong London), I realised how much I miss worship, both individual worship and coming together as a church to worship. Having that one common theme when everyone gathers together - God. 

Soon, it will be a new year. For some it already has been. I've got some goals for the new year - and I wouldn't call them new year resolutions (cos they don't usually work for me!). There are some things I've realised about myself that I want God to change, as He moulds me. It's not easy, denying yourself and picking up the cross daily. But I know with His strength and new mercies everyday, I am able.

The cross before me, the world behind.

To live for Him alone.


This post was written at 8:30 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives