Friday, December 26, 2008

Wee Wee -














Paris photos in no particular order.  First two photos were in Notre Dame - hence the hunchback guy. Paris is a beautiful city albeit the many tourists at the time (not as many as you can see during the weekend in Oxford Circus here in London!)

It was fun doing all those touristy thingees - catching the green tour bus that takes us round the city. Finding places to eat - and mind you, it's not that cheap dining in Paris! I love the food though - but then again, I always love food :) Food pictures are on my facebook if you want to see.

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks now that I've been in London. We had turkey, pizza, pasta and some greens for Christmas eve dinner the other night. YUMMY! Not mom's turkey specialty, but it's good nonetheless. :) (Again, pics are on my facebook - uploaded by my bro - he wants me to mention that the photos were all taken by him and his Nikon D90 - copyright issues I guess =P )

It's Boxing Day. Family wants to go out to the streets of London again - some humungous sales they are having today - not that I'm a big fan of shopping; especially if it means you have to survive the big crowd that stretches endlessly. 

In a few days, I'll be on the plane home to Brunei. Funnily enough, I'm starting to get used to the life in London.

I better get ready. Still in my PJs and everyone is dressed.

Oh, and did I mention I got myself a Macbook?


This post was written at 11:00 AM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives