Monday, January 19, 2009

Family -

That Chinese New Year food concoction thing (whatever it's called)
The family mixing it all up

Me enjoying my meal :)

Clarke Quay
Chinese New Year decos at Bugis

Chinese New year is coming soon! That means long weekend this week! :) We get Monday and Tuesday off, which is why I am taking a bus up to Malacca. And I leave this Friday :) Exciting times! I haven't seen my grandma in 2 years (I think): can't quite remember the last time I saw her actually. It didn't seem like that long ago; but I'm not sure.

So that means, only 4.5 days left of elective work for me! :) I is of the happiness. I can't wait to touch down in Brunei. Not that I don't like it here - don't get me wrong. But after all this travelling, I want to be in my home sweet home. It's not the same staying at someone else's place.

(CNY reunion dinner pics above are with my uncle and his family in Singapore. This Uncle is my mom's cousin - and I had dinner with his parents, his family, his brother and family, and his sister and family. It was slightly difficult explaining who I was and how I was related to them and how some of their relatives are related to me. Turns out my family tree project might not be quite complete after all!)


This post was written at 8:30 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives