Monday, February 16, 2009

Sugar meets friend -

(Apologies for the photo quality...I was too lazy to edit them =P )

The newbie to the family :)

Sugar a little apprehensive of the white furry creature...

Taking a closer look...

'What is this?'...

sniff sniff

Not too happy about her new friend =P

Well, maybe she can get used to it...


A little birdie we found in one of our plants. Little birdie's not clear cos it was shaking so much when we touched the nest. It thought we were mommy coming with food. Mommy was coming, no doubt, so we didn't take any more photos in case we get attacked by an angry bird. And I don't like birds.

Mom thinks our house is becoming a zoo with all these animals =P

Less than two weeks now til I leave =O( Anyway. I had my wisdom teeth removed under GA last Wednesday, and it went well. I was left feeling quite groggy and had a swollen left cheek that started 2 days post-op. Now the swelling is down and the pain is gone, but I fell sick with the flu. Last I checked, I fell sick at least every month now since I arrived back in Brunei in November. Not cool. I am not known to fall sick easily. Now I have a snotty nose and cough. bleh. But I'm praying. Praying that I will get better soon - one, because I want to make full use of the remaining of my attachment in the hospital and two, I want to enjoy my holiday in KK this weekend :)

So now, I shall rest, because I know I have lots to do at work tomorrow. 6 more working days, and I'm counting down =P

By Your stripes, I am healed


This post was written at 12:40 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives