Monday, March 16, 2009
negativity -

Oh, I miss her craziness - even if it drives me crazy too!
The joy of the Lord is my strength!
I am claiming that verse in my life at the moment. There is a reason why I will never choose psych as a career option (no offense to the psychiatrists!). Lets just say I am easily affected by the patients that I see in this part of medicine, and it leaves a mark. If there's something I need right now, it's a lot of joy. Truckloads of it. And to be able to pass the joy on to others. Changing their negativity to positivity. Making sure their negativity does not win over my positivity.
Sometimes I just don't understand. But I will not give up.
One life at a time.

One of my fav takes
This post was written at 8:06 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~