Monday, March 09, 2009

to Sarah and Sam -


I love Skype. I just don't like the 13 hrs time difference. :P (oh and it wasn't until I took this photo that we look quite alike. I've never thought of us to look alike before! :)  And to think that Sharon thinks that we talk and sound alike too..hmm. I beg to differ on that one :P ) *mew* hehe...

As most of you would know, Sarah and Sam are in London, hence the humongous time difference between us, as I'm in this part of the world. Most times when we chat, it'll be me getting ready for bed and they're just getting ready for uni and vice versa. I miss the times when I was in London and the three of us will be in Sam's room, just being our crazy selves. I love being with my siblings! We are like the bestest friends in the world! haha. I'm so glad now that mom decided to have us all very close in our ages - that we could relate to each other very well (or at least we try to :P). And our crazy moments in Paris too! Watching French tv and having no clue at all as to what was going on! But we still munch on our tit-bits in bed watching late night tv. Only understanding the word 'elimine' from the Simpsons. haha! And having our wonderful yellow coloured Magic man as we went on the tour bus round Paris, telling us what the city of Paris is about.

I love it when the three of us are together. There are never boring times. :)

I look forward to the time when the three of us can be together again physically. My graduation day perhaps :) It'll be my turn to treat this time :P

Love you two much! :)

My family - I love.


This post was written at 9:45 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives