Saturday, May 23, 2009
Back in Dunedin! -
Random pictures from Invercargill...


Floppy ear-ed bunny :)

Piggy!

Must visit spot in Bluff! :)

This reminded me of Henry ;)
I'm back in cold Dunedin :) And as Ron puts it 'something warm happened during this cold season' (insert BIG SMILEY here). For those who haven't known, my mommy is here! Haha. I did kinda suspect that she was coming from the random conversations that we had in the past few weeks. But I didn't think she would do it because it's winter now and winter is not our best friend. haha..it was a pleasant surprise! :) And to think she arrived two days before I got back from Invercargill!
It's not a pretty day today so we're just sitting in bed keeping warm and catching up :) Mother-daughter bonding time! :-)
I got wonderful goodies including my Hello Panda biscuits and pineapple tarts! :) Yum yum! I shall slowly savour them. Don't want to be called a pig :P
Will update more later.
This post was written at 2:17 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~