Thursday, June 18, 2009

BIG dreams -

Snow in Dunedin! Who would have thought I'd actually see so much snow here! It was nice to have a day off, walk in the snow, feel the snowflakes. Lots of drama that day, but that's another story in itself.

What an eventful week this has turned out to be. So much has happened that I didn't realise it was Thursday today. I was just taking the days as they came! And Dunedin has been quite good at making headlines in NZ!

I was doing lots of thinking this week. Good kind of thinking. I was pondering about my dreams, ie my goals in life. I have been dreaming some massive dreams lately, and my wee human mind cannot comprehend how that is able to come to pass. Some of them even sound so silly, that if you knew me, you would be shocked that I was dreaming such dreams! ;) But hey, the Bible does say in Eph 3:20 that God is able to do immeasurably more than what we ask for or imagine! So I'm praying that His will be done eh. 

I am at a mini crossroad (at least I'd like to think that it's mini), where I am about to step over to the working world. I'm thinking where I would like to work, who I'd like to work with, what I want to do in those years. I have so many plans, I don't know how they will fit into those years. And as I was thinking about it, so much that it gave me a headache and suddenly everything seems jumbled up, that God stopped me and said, hey, let ME take the reins in your life. Surrender it to Me. In Proverbs it says that a man's heart plans his ways, but the Lord directs His steps. And also, there are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel - that will stand. And with that, I have peace knowing that God's got everything under control. No matter which part of the world I end up in, I will live the life He has called me to live. And I will delight myself in Him. :O)


This post was written at 5:48 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives