Wednesday, July 15, 2009

cruisy week -

We finally have ethics approval for our public health project and have been out there collecting data! Yea. It is finally great to get this project going. Another 4.5 weeks of it, then it'll be done. Who knows? It might get published in a journal :) My name in a paper in a journal. Has a nice ring to it. (But in a few months, I will be receiving mails which address me as Dr Ruth Tay - now THAT has a nice ring to it! I bet I'll be squealing with joy when that happens! hahaha) Anyway. I shouldn't get ahead of myself here...

God has been working marvelously in my life. I've been inspired to do acts of random kindness (A.R.K) or as some other people call it random acts of kindness (R.A.O.K). There's a nice fuzzy feeling when you know you've blessed someone randomly, not expecting anything in return. :D

I patiently wait as the people in the first match get the hospital of their choice. Still praying for my job and everything that entails next year. Still excited for where I am going, what I am doing. Still trusting in God to provide my every need. In a couple of months, I shall be able to find out where I will be working next year. So, watch this space! :)


This post was written at 2:55 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives