Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Art -


Bits of the same painting (above and below)
It's September already? I was still getting used to writing dates in August! I just have under 3 months as a student. Unbelievable!

During the weekend, I decided to have a very relaxing one - and took out my artsy-crafty stuff. It was a LONG time since I last painted. So off I went mixing all the different colours. I still surprise myself with the final art piece. A brush stroke here, a dab of colour there - and just like magic, voila! Art work. It makes me think about how God works too. I love looking at the sky at any time of the day. In the morning, when the sun rises and changes the darkness to an orange-y glow to a light blue and in the mid afternoon, with the high (or low) puffy (or streaky) clouds, then moving on to sunset where it changes back to the orange-y, purple-y shades and at night, with the wisp of whitish-grey clouds on a dark background filled with yellow spotty stars. I always am in awestruck wonder how God does that - and to think that it's not the same everyday either! God is such a creative God!

I'm loving the fact that spring is here. More daylight hours=more sunshine(theoretically, but this is Dunedin)=happy me. :) I'm still getting used to the sun setting at 6ish pm! Soon it'll be 9pm and it'll still be light outside! :)

Anyhoo, I'm babbling. Have a fun-filled day with Jesus! God bless!


This post was written at 5:05 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives