Sunday, September 27, 2009

B.E.A.C.H -

Ange, Ying and I on our weekend beach outing. Took us over an hour to walk to the beach. SUch a lovely day it was.
Happy me on the beach
I went to the beach again a few days ago - wasn't quite the perfect weather, but hey. At least it didn't rain. I met an elective student from the UK who wanted to see what NZ beaches are like, but hasn't had a chance to visit ours, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to take her there (despite the weather!) The waves were awesome!

I LOVE the beach :)

I have just under 2 months left as a student! And then, a bit of a break, then the working live begins! Whee! Exciting times I tell you! God has been SO good!

I just checked the results of the marathon yesterday and out of all the walkers of the half marathon, I was number 366, completing the race in 3:16:28. :) Thinking back, I did enjoy the half marathon. Especially on such a great day too - weather-wise. Not like the cold that we've been getting the past week. Brr.

I am uber excited about what God's doing in my life. After our missions meeting earlier, I am really pumped to see what God has in store for us and the Indonesians we're going to visit. Lots of miracles, I say!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart
Ps 37:4


This post was written at 7:18 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives