Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today -

After work today, I was left with a somewhat anxious feeling. I was shaken. A wake up call. I realised how much I am not very good at internal medicine. Really. Brings back memories (not very nice ones) of me as a fourth year student. I pretty much have 4 weeks to suss myself out and make sure I study really really hard. What's not nice as well, is that I don't really know my patients that well. And we only have 8 on the team. :S I'll make it a point to know them by tomorrow. Early morning start it will be!

I have an exam in the next 4 or 5 weeks. I pray for wisdom that I will be able to shake away all nervousness and not let it get a hold on me. I believe that I can do it (and no, I'm not saying this in a prideful way) - it's just that lil' fear that catches me and makes me think that I'm incompetent. Incompetent feeling, go away!

Tomorrow will be a new day. A great new day, because God is in it!

Only 5 and a half more weeks now!


This post was written at 6:43 PM

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All About Me
25 year old female. Doctor. Loves God. Passionate about worship, life and people. Currently in Hamilton.

Archives