Monday, November 30, 2009
Birthdays -
Happy birthday to me! :) haha

With the family (minus Sam) in the flat after dinner

Birthday girl + birthday boy :)
One celebration down, looking forward to the next one, ie GRADUATION! :) Yay! How exciting! It astounds me how much God is taking care of me, to know that He has His hand on my life, providing for me, protecting me, blessing me. It hasn't been easy, but it comforts me to know that God is always there. He never leaves us nor forsake us.
I have been packing my room really slowly. I'm guessing at the pace I'm going at the moment, it should be done by next week. *fingers crossed* Things left to do: pack room, pack for missions, work on message + testimony for missions, collect grad tickets, collect regalia for grad... one day at a time.
I'm eating way too many strawberry bon bons right now. But they are oh-so-yummy! :)
This post was written at 9:33 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~